The 7th International Textile Machinery Fair (TME2021), which will bring together local and international textile sector representatives and create opportunities for B2B business meetings, is organized by ECR Fair Organization, which has achieved successful organizations in many areas.
Located in the center of the Traditional Map where TME Fair will be held, Istanbul is a very important megalopolis with its historical monuments and magnificent natural landscapes. It is the only city in the world established on two continents where the Asian and European Continents are separated by a narrow sea passage. Having a history of more than 2500 years, Istanbul has become an important trade center following its establishment in this strategic region where sea and land meet, and it has maintained this beauty until today.
TME 2021, which will bring together the leading names of the textile industry in Istanbul, which is the trade center of the world, is the most important event of the Eurasia region.
With TME 2021, the 7th International Textile and Garment Machinery sub-industry and accessories fair, hundreds of companies will meet with their customers directly at the heart of the market, and will have the opportunity to exhibit their new technologies with B2B meetings.
Turkey's most important executives in textiles, garment, fabric and yarn, adding to buyers, representatives of the various assembly, trainers and students; they all will meet at TME 2021 in Istanbul with the machinery and accessory manufacturers for four days. The 7th International Textile and Garment Machinery sub-industry and accessories fair, which will bring together the important stakeholders of the sector, will be the scene of the most special meetings of the sector as well as will be the main exhibit for special machinery shows this year. The advantage of B2B meetings, lengthy exhibit space and machinery shows made possible by TME 2021 Fair will create new business opportunities for both visitors and the exhibitors.
- Yarn and yarn preparation machines, auxiliary machines and accessories.
- Twisting and bobbin machines, auxiliary machines and accessories,
- Technical textile and nonwoven machines, spare parts and components,
- Weaving preparation and weaving machines, auxiliary machines and accessories
- Knitting machines (flat and circular), weft, warp knitting machines and accessories
- Embroidery machines, auxiliary machines and accessories,
- Dyeing, finishing machinery, textile chemicals, laboratory equipment and accessories
- Digital printing machines and accessories,
- Clothing machinery and accessories