We Have Placed Your Health and Safety at the Focus of Our Team
You will observe at our fairgrounds that health and safety is a priority for us in this organization and a number of measures have been taken to ensure that everyone involved in can experience a safe, hygienic, productive and high quality organization.
International Textile Machinery Fair TME 2021 fair is a controlled organization. Through the Health and Safety needs we will make accessible during the fair, we have put in place a series of very comprehensive improved standards that ensuring health and safety of the participations as a priority.
To guarantee the highest standards in terms of safety, hygiene and cleanliness with methods such as detailed cleaning, contactless admission procedure, social distancing and crowd control, as well as tracing and the usage guidelines for the protective equipment during and after the fair, and that our customers, with the aim of supporting our customers, partners and employees to establish new connections in an effective, safe and secure manner after COVID-19, and at the same time enabling them to acquire new knowledge and do business more effectively.
- Advanced, thorough cleaning will be done before, during and after the fair, and the sterilization processes required to ensure the highest hygiene and cleanliness standards will be carried out by ensuring the comfort of our guests. During the fair, continuous sterilization will be carried out by focusing on frequently contacted areas such as door handles, toilets and eating and drinking areas through our special hygiene staff.
- In events such as fairs and concurrent seminars, additional hand washing points and hand disinfection stations will be presented in the fair area, sterilization stations will be installed and ready for all participants' stands, and they will be encouraged to wash and disinfect their hands regularly.
- A system that facilitates contactless registration for exhibitors and visitors, including online registration, will be used within the framework of the fair activities.
- Fair exhibitor and visitor density will be maintained in accordance with the recommendations of the state authorities. In the absence of any directives, a minimum of 1-1.5 meters is recommended. This will be managed by one or more control measures such as communication with exhibitors and visitors before the fair, a one-sided traffic system around the fairground, gradual entry times, directional ground signs at the fairground, and on-site social distance ambassadors.
- In all events, participants will be asked to wear a face mask at the entrance. Other Personal Protective Equipment and supplies, such as gloves and eye masks, will be used by participants and staff as required, in accordance with the recommendations of government and health authorities. At certain points to be established in the fair area, our guests will be able to access PPE and new masks at any time from Free Mask distribution stations.
- The recommendations of the health authorities regarding the screening of the participants and visitors at the event will be followed. This process includes measuring everyone's temperature at the entrance, using thermal scanning or another method of scanning.
- All our guests participating and visiting the event will be allowed to enter the fairground after the HES code is scanned.